Monday, 7 September 2009
London's greenest Borough
Hackney Labour was showing off its bright new t-shirt at the weekend to celebrate Hackney being London's greenest borough.
• We've got the lowest CO2 emissions anywhere in London
• We cycle more than anywhere else in London
• We now recycle almost a quarter of our waste
• We’ve planted 1000 new trees on Hackney’s streets - with 400 more this winter!
• We’ve delivered our promise to make Hackney a Fair Trade borough
• Our parks now have Green F "co2 emissions" cycling treeslag status for excellence - including De Beauvoir Square
If you'd like to order your very own stylish Hackney Labour t-shirt get in touch.