The London 2012 Olympics are now into their final days! Catch the action while you can - here's the final three days listings for Hackney's Haggerston Park big screen:
- Team GB's cycling BMX hopes rest on Shanaze Reade and Liam Phillips
- Team GB's Beijing bronze medallist, Sarah Stevenson, is expected to make it through to the final in the Taekwondo
- Britain has good medal chances with Lisa Dobriskey and Laura Weightman in the women’s 1500m final
- Catch the exciting men’s 4 x 400m relay final
- It’s the final day of the athletic track events
- Will Usain Bolt get his third gold of this Olympics in the men’s 4 x 100m relay final, making it a double, triple, ensuring his living legend status?
- Can Mo Farah get another gold medal - this time in the men’s 5000m final?
- Will Tom Daley get gold in the 10m diving?
- The canoeing finals could see a number of medal successes for Team GB in the morning
men’s marathon will show off
in all its glory London
- Men’s boxing concludes. Watch out for Team GB's Anthony Joshua in the super heavyweight final
- Final medal of the games will be won in the women’s modern pentathlon with Team GB's Mhairi Spence and Samantha Murray hotly tipped for medal success
- The London 2012 Olympics comes to an end with a spectacular Closing Ceremony starting at and finishing around .
Sunday’s Closing Ceremony
The Olympic Games come to an end with a spectacular Closing Ceremony starting at and finishing around .
The ceremony “A Symphony of British Music” features 4,100 performers, including school children from Hackney, and music from the London Symphony Orchestra and the best of new and established British talent. It will also include the handover to
Rio, host of the 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Unless you have tickets to the ceremony, the best way to see it is on television, either at home or at Hackney’s only managed live site at Haggerston Park.
We expect the Big Screen at Haggerston to be popular on the closing night, so arrive early to secure a place. Once capacity in the Park is reached, no more people be allowed into the site.
For more information see: www.hackney.gov.uk/Bigscreen-Haggerston.